Oarsport is well-known for its' attention to after sales service and this is also taken forward by attending major regattas to allow our customers convenience and service right there at the waters-edge, sometimes just when you need us most!
We have a mobile oar repair workshop containing all the necessary equipment and spares to service and repair your Concept2 oars. Many NK sales, spares and repairs can also be offered and typically exhibition of our WinTech range of boats may be seen where possible.
In 2013 we will be attending:
- Oarsport Junior Sculling Head (Dorney Lake) 8 March
- BUCS Regatta (NWSC, Nottingham) 4 and 5 May only
- National Schools (NWSC, Nottingham) 24 - 26 May
- Rowing World Cup II (Dorney Lake) 21 - 23 June (for competing athletes only, the general public will not be able to access our service)
- Henley Royal Regatta Qualifying Races 28 June
- Henley Royal Regatta 1 - 7 July*
- British Junior National Championships (NWSC, Nottingham) 20 - 21 July N.B. May yet change by GB Rowing - under discussion.
- British National Championships (NWSC, Nottingham) 19 - 20 October N.B. May yet change by GB Rowing.
*N.B Henley Royal Regatta - Strictly, equipment used in the regatta (including qualifying) and small repairs will take priority to be serviced on site. Extensive non urgent service/repair work brought to us will be taken off site and where possible returned repaired for collection during regatta week. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you give us advance warning and arrange for any likely non HRR repair work and advise that it will be chargeable. Please do not turn up to the HRR boat tents with oars for service/repair unless they are in use in the regatta or have been agreed to be taken off site.